PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- In this section, CASADELATARONJA informs users about your policy to protect personal data, so that users can voluntarily facilitate the fact that they may require CASADELATARONJA reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt to new legislation or case law and industry practices. In these assumptions will be announced on this website changes with reasonable notice before implementation.
- Pursuant to the provisions of Article 5 of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform that the personal data collected will be processed automatically and incorporated into the relevant files and databases CASADELATARONJA data, being used solely for internal use.
- The User guarantees that the personal data provided to CASADELATARONJA are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes in them.
- The collection and processing of personal data is aimed at maintaining the contractual relationship established with CASADELATARONJA, management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of services where the user decides to subscribe, register , or use the adaptation of these services to your preferences and tastes, the study of the utilization of services, the design of new services, sending updates, delivery by traditional and electronic means of technical, operational and commercial information of products and services offered by CASADELATARONJA, now and in the future.
- CASADELATARONJA has adopted the security levels of data protection required by law, and efforts to use other means and technical measures within its power to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data.
- Users have and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to be informed of the use of their data by contacting CASADELATARONJA via email: email@example.com or phone 653 794 394.